Generate PIN for RFID card
How to generate a PIN for an RFID card from the meeting room screen.
If your organization requires authentication to carry out actions on the meeting room screens you must register and activate your RFID card before you make your first booking. This only needs to be done once per unique card. You need a PIN to register and activate a card.
Condeco cloud users can generate a PIN from the user profile on the Condeco web app. Learn how to view or set your PIN.
How to generate a PIN from the meeting room screen
If you already have a PIN skip this section and go straight to Activate RFID card with PIN.
- Walk up to any Condeco meeting room screen and select an available (GREEN) time slot in the future and tap CONFIRM.
- Tap REGISTER on the Enter PIN or swipe card below screen.
- Enter your First Name, Last Name, and the first part of your email address that comes before the ' @ ' symbol. Tap the down arrow next to Please select… and select the domain name of your email address. Tap REGISTER.
Contact your administrator if your domain name is not listed.
- Check your mailbox for the registration email and click Complete Registration. A PIN is generated and sent to you by email.
- Check your mailbox for the second email containing the PIN and make a note of it. You will need the PIN to activate your card at a meeting room screen.
- Now activate your RFID card with your PIN. Learn how