If there are no meeting spaces available with the required attributes at the chosen time for the meeting, the 'smart alternatives' feature can suggest alternative times when meeting spaces offering the required attributes are available. The smart alternatives feature is only available with the Microsoft 365 integration.
How to search for an alternative time for a meeting
The smart alternatives feature is only available with the Microsoft 365 integration.
- From the results window, click Alternative times.
- A list of start times close to your original start time is displayed. The number of meeting spaces available at each time slot is also indicated.
- Click Show earlier or Show later from the top and bottom of the list to view alternative times.
- Change the date and the duration of the meeting to further extend your search. Click Refresh results after changing the date or duration.
- Click a different start time for your meeting to display the meeting spaces available at that time.
- The new time slot is displayed along with a list of available meeting spaces. Click Book to book the meeting space and update the meeting with the new time slot.