Book a Microsoft Teams meetings
Include a Microsoft Teams meeting with your booking to ensure the right equipment is ready and available in your meeting space when some attendees will be attending remotely.
This page explains the additional steps required when booking a Teams meeting. Refer to Find and book a meeting space to see the full meeting space booking process using the Condeco Outlook add-in for Microsoft 365.
To book a Microsoft Teams meeting, start a booking in the usual way using the Condeco Outlook add-in then follow the steps below to select a Teams room from the list of attributes. Learn how
- If not already open, open your Outlook calendar event and launch the Condeco Outlook add-in. Learn how to start the add-in.
- Click Edit at the top-right of the Condeco Outlook add-in.
- Click Attributes from the bottom of the screen and select Teams Room from the list. Click Done.
- Click Done. Condeco searches for available meeting spaces offering Teams equipment able to accommodate the number of on-site attendees selected.
- Click Book to select a self-managed meeting space, or Request to select a managed meeting space requiring approval. The Condeco Outlook add-in automatically adds the associated Teams Equipment mailbox to the Outlook appointment and the meeting space is set as the location for your meeting.
- Set your attendees as On-site and/or Visitor as appropriate.
- Click Done to close the Condeco Outlook add-in.
- Back in the Outlook appointment, click the Teams meeting button.
- Add the meeting details and any other requirements. Click Send to send the invite to the attendees and the associated Teams Equipment mailbox.