Book a Microsoft Teams meetings
Include a Microsoft Teams meeting with your booking to ensure the right equipment is ready and available in your meeting space when some attendees will be attending remotely.
How to include a Microsoft Teams meeting with a booking
- Open a new appointment, meeting, or event, in Microsoft Outlook, select the date and time for your meeting, and add the attendees.
- Click Condeco Outlook add-in icon from the Outlook ribbon or the OWA menu.
- Click Edit at the top-right of the Condeco Outlook add-in.
- Adjust the number of attendees to represent the number of on-site attendees. By default, the total number of attendees added to the Outlook meeting, plus the host is displayed. You can also amend the location and group to search if you wish.
- Click Attributes from the bottom of the Condeco Outlook add-in and select Teams Room from the list. Click Done.
- Click Done to start the search for available meeting spaces.
The search results are listed by group type – Self-Managed (book immediately) and Managed (requires approval).
- If the date or time is changed, click Refresh results at the bottom of the Condeco Outlook add-in.
- Click Book to select a self-managed meeting space, or Request to choose a managed meeting space requiring approval. The Condeco Outlook add-in automatically adds the associated Teams Equipment mailbox to the Outlook appointment and the meeting space is set as the location for your meeting.
- Click Done to close the Condeco Outlook add-in.
- Back in the Outlook appointment, click the Teams meeting button.
- Add the meeting details and any other requirements. Click Send to send the invite to the attendees and the associated Teams Equipment mailbox.