Employees and occupancy
Control and manage workplace occupancy. Assign employees to teams, set booking allowances, run contact tracing reports, and stagger arrival times.
Condeco provides the following solutions to manage the number of employees coming into the office. You can use as many or as few as you need to.
- A Booking Allowance allows users to book a limited number of days in the workplace over the course of a month or a week. Learn more
- Use Team Assignments to quickly divide users into two groups with separate booking schedules. Learn more
- Control occupancy in specific areas of your workplace by using Restricted Groups. Learn more
- Administrators can manually control when users should work remotely and disable their ability to book personal spaces on certain dates, from the In-office schedule tab of the user’s profile. Learn more
- Stagger arrival and Check-in times of groups so everyone is not arriving in the office at the same time. Learn more
- For users with the Condeco mobile app Proximity-based check-in can be enabled Learn more and Self-certification can be enforced. Learn more