Set monthly or weekly booking allowances to give your users the freedom to decide which days they would like to be in the workplace, whilst your organization can ensure safe levels of occupancy aren’t exceeded. Booking allowances work best when restricted groups are used in your workplace.
The advanced booking period is in weeks for both weekly and monthly allowances, up to a maximum of 5 weeks.
Set booking allowances
- Navigate to Application Setup > Groups.
- Select the Country and Group
- Click Resource Type > Personal spaces.
- Select the Application Setup action.
- Enter the maximum number of slots that a user can book and select either slots per month or slots per week.
Users can view their remaining allowance when booking a personal space either from the mobile app or from the web application.
Booking allowances set for a group can be overridden by the number of slots a week set in the user's profile.