Resources are individual bookable spaces such as a desk, a meeting room, a locker, a training room, etc.
Good to know
- A resource is a bookable personal space or meeting space.
- A resource must be created in a location.
- A resource must be assigned to a group to manage booking rules and permissions.
- A resource can be set as a workspace type, and attributes belonging to the workspace type can be selected for the resource.
- Create meeting space resources for multiple occupancy spaces and when you want to offer booking timeslots of 5 minutes (or more).
- Create personal space resources for single occupancy spaces booked in half-day or full-day slots only.
The minimum booking increment for personal spaces is half a day, so for single-use workspace types such as phone booths that would benefit from shorter booking increments, consider configuring as a workspace type for meeting spaces instead.
Before you start
Before creating a resource, you must have the location and group already configured. It is also recommended to create attributes and workspace types before creating resources so they can be applied when creating the resource.
Who can create and manage resources
You must be either a Global admin or an admin with Resource Management access to manage resources. Learn more about access levels