Map Exchange rooms to Condeco
When Condeco has completed the onboarding process, sign in to Condeco as a Global Admin and map your Exchange rooms to Condeco.
If you have a large number of Exchange rooms to map, Condeco can do this for you. Contact your Condeco representative for more information.
- Sign in to Condeco as a Global Administrator.
- Navigate to Application Setup > Exchange room mapping.
- By default, Condeco shows only Unmapped Rooms. Toggle the list to view All Rooms or Mapped Rooms as required.
There are 3 default columns in the list view:
- Exchange Room
- Organisational Unit.
Customize the list view by clicking the cog at the top-right.
- Select either single or multiple Exchange room mailboxes. Click Map to Condeco Room or Map Selected as appropriate to the selection.
- In the pop-up window, select a Country, Location, and Group, then select the related Condeco meeting space from the list.
- Click Map room. This returns you to the list with the meeting space(s) shown as mapped.
Meetings that already exist in a Condeco meeting space before an Exchange room was mapped to it, will not be synchronized.
Exchange Sync home