The Condeco mobile app stores data such as the names of colleagues; buildings; locations; meeting information, etc. You can create Intune policies to add another level of protection for this data. For example, create Intune policies to:
- Pre-configure Condeco URL when logging in to the Condeco mobile app. Learn how
- Apply a PIN to the Condeco mobile app that must be entered on launch.
- Encrypt data stored in the Condeco mobile app.
- Remotely wipe data from the Condeco mobile app.
- Disable screenshots and recording functionality when using the Condeco mobile app.
- Disable copy/paste functions when using the Condeco mobile app.
- Remotely deploy the Condeco mobile app to multiple devices.
Intune conditional access policies are not supported.
Prerequisites and requirements
Microsoft Intune support is not enabled by default. Contact Condeco Support to enable it for Condeco in your organization.
- Available for Condeco Cloud only (update 29 April 2021 or later).
- Compatible with the Condeco mobile app (launched June 2021).
If Condeco does not appear in the list of apps when creating an Intune policy, select Select Custom Apps and add Condeco using the Bundle and Package IDs noted below.
BundleID and PackageID
Use the following unique identifiers for the Condeco app:
- BundleID for iOS:
- PackageID for Android:
Good to know
Users with mobile app(s) managed by Microsoft Intune are prompted to provide their Microsoft user credentials after logging onto the Condeco mobile app.
About Microsoft Intune
Microsoft Intune is a cloud-based service that gives organizations control over mobile device management (MDM) and mobile application management (MAM) and helps manage access to corporate apps, data, and resources. With Intune, organizations can manage how mobile devices are used and enforce policies to control applications and data.
Users securely access corporate apps through the Microsoft Company Portal app, available for both iOS and Android.
Read more about Intune at Microsoft https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/mem/intune/fundamentals/what-is-intune