Enable OAuth for the calendar service
Before you start
If you have existing meeting room screens in place, check they are prepared for OAuth first. Learn how to prepare existing meeting room screens for OAuth
How to enable OAuth for your calendar service
- Sign in to the Device Hub.
- Click the Calendar Settings icon in the left icon bar.
- Click the Microsoft Exchange calendar service to display the settings.
- Enter the URL for your Microsoft 365 calendar.
- In the Authentication section, select OAuth and click Save.
Next step for new meeting room screens
When OAuth authentication is enabled for your calendar service, new meeting room screens will automatically have OAuth enabled. All that is needed is for each new screen to be authenticated. Learn how to authenticate a meeting room screen for OAuth