Before you can link Condeco to your Google Calendar, configure G Suite to allow API access to your resources. Learn more about the G-Suite configuration for Condeco
- Sign in to the Condeco Device Hub.
- Click Calendar Settings in the left icon bar.
- Click Add Service.
- Select Google Calendar and click Next.
- Provide a name for the calendar service.
- Enter the email address for the calendar owner.
- Click Browse to locate and upload the Service account Google KeyFile in JSON format.
The JSON KeyFile is downloaded when setting up the G Suite Service Account.
- Enter a passphrase and click OK.
If you forget the passphrase you will need to upload the JSON KeyFile again.
- Click Save to save your progress.