You can add, edit, or delete asset parts (such as sorters, duplexers, and finishing units). Adding parts when adding an asset to the system is optional.
To access the Parts function, click the Parts tab on the Asset Admin Menu task bar or click the Parts section on the desktop.
All existing parts for assets are displayed.
1. Use Quick Search to locate a part. You can save and edit searches for convenience.
2. To edit an existing part, click Edit. To delete a part, click Remove.
3. If the list of parts exceeds one page, click the More button to view additional pages.
4. To add a new part, click the icon at the bottom of the list.
5. Click Save to save changes and exit. Click Cancel to exit without saving changes.
Figure: Parts Overview