To access the Inventory module from the Home screen, click the Inventory option (1) located on the left-hand side of the screen. The Inventory menu displays, where you can select from a variety of options. You can also click the Inventory tile (2) to access the Inventory Desktop screen directly.
The following options are available in the Inventory menu:
- Inventory Desktop: This screen displays a list of functions available in the Inventory module.
- Order: This screen is used to create a new Inventory order.
- Order Queue: This screen to view all of the available orders, status, and manage your inventory orders.
- Order History Search: This screen is used to search through your order history.
- Inventory Items: This screen is used to manage and configure your inventory and stock.
- Purchasing: This screen is used to maintain your purchase requests and items in your inventory may be replenished through this function.
- Purchasing History Search: This screen is used to view a list of historical purchasing history.
- Reports: This screen contains information on the Reports available in the Inventory module.