To access the Move module from the Home screen, click the Move option (1) located on the left-hand side of the screen. The Move menu displays, where you can select from a variety of options. You can also click the Move tile (2) to access the Move Desktop screen directly.
The following options are available in the Move menu:
- Move Desktop: This screen displays a list of functions available in the Move module. The Move Manager section displayed on the right-hand side of this screen lists current move requests that have been recently submitted.
- Request Queue: This screen contains a centralized list of all requests to be fulfilled. You can use this screen to locate, view, update, and remove requests.
- Labels and Placards: This screen contains information on the print box labels and room placards while using the Move module.
- Submit Request: This screen is used to add a new move request.
- Request Calendar: This screen displays a calendar view of existing move requests, both approved and unapproved.
- Search History: This screen is used to search for existing or archived requests using a variety of criteria, such as the room number, the name of the user who requested the move, the request number or description, and so on.
- Reports: This screen contains information on the Reports available in the Move module.