To access the Service Request module from the Home screen, click the Service Request option (1) located on the left-hand side of the screen. The Service Request menu displays, where you can select from a variety of options. You can also click the Service Request tile (2) to access the Submit Request screen directly.
The following options are available in the Service Request menu:
- Submit Request: This screen is used to submit new service request tickets. Recently submitted tickets and the corresponding statuses can also be viewed on this screen.
- Request Queue: This screen contains a centralized list of all service requests to be fulfilled. You can use this screen to locate, view, update, and remove request tickets.
- Invoices: This screen is used to manage service request invoices from third-party vendors. These invoices are added manually on this screen or directly from the service request ticket.
- Search History: This screen is used to search for existing or archived service requests using a variety of criteria.
- Reports: This screen contains information on the Reports available in the Service Request module.