iOFFICE allows you to add the Hummingbird app directly to your Outlook Calendar using a Hummingbird plugin. Use the following procedures to make the Hummingbird app plugin available in Outlook. The first procedure details the installation for the Outlook Web App (OWA) and the second for the Outlook desktop client. If you have access to both versions of Outlook, installing it in one place will result in the add-in being available in both places.
OWA (Outlook Web App)
- Click “Manage add-ins” from Mail Settings.
- Click the “Add a custom add-in” link and select “Add from file”.
- Point the file selector to the manifest file provided and install. The successfully installed add-in message displays and the plug-in is now accessible within Outlook Calendar from the command ribbon.
Outlook (desktop client) For Mac/Windows
- Click Microsoft Store icon in Command Ribbon.
- Click the “My Add-Ins” link on the left of the Microsoft Store pop-up then click the “Add a custom add-in” link. Select “Add from file…”.
- Point the file selector to the manifest file provided and install. The successfully installed add-in message displays and the plug-in is now accessible from the command ribbon inside the Outlook Calendar.