iOFFICE now has the ability to pass data between iOFFICE and ServiceNow using a connector. The connector allows for iOFFICE and ServiceNow to communicate with one other creating an easy workflow process. This makes working in both systems an easy and efficient process. Below is what the process looks like:
- Facilities Move requests created in ServiceNow.
- The request goes through the approval workflow in ServiceNow.
- Once Approved, a move request is created in the iOFFICE move module. The move request will already be approved.
- Facilities will then carry out the move request, and archives the move once completed.
- The archived ticket in iOFFICE is then marked as complete in ServiceNow.
The attached document provides a brief overview of the process Click Here to access the document.
With this new enhancement, an easy workflow is now possible with working in both systems. This will cut down on time and make a more efficient workflow process. If you have any questions or issues please feel free to contact our customer support by calling 1-800-505-0224 or send an email to email@example.com. Please reach out to your Account Manager for more information about adding this connector.