Create Service Request via Email with Tray.io
The service request module can now integrate with Tray.io. The integration allows clients to create a Service Request ticket via Email.
The connectors are a way of integrating the Tray.io with your client’s site. To add a connector, do the following:
1. Click on the iOFFICE Tool
2. Click on Connectors
3. Click on the Use button to add the Submit Service Request Over Email integration.
4. A popup will then appear, select an account.
5. Select a Request Type, then select Next.
6. Verify the Account and click Next.
7. Customize the Permission Error message or leave the default and click Next.
8. Customize the System Error message or leave the default and click Next.
9. Customize the Requestor Error message or leave the default and click Next.
10. Customize the Request Type Error message or leave the default and click Next.
11. Customize the Space Error message or leave the default and click Finish.
Submitting A Service Request via Email
1. Open your Email software
2. In the to email address put the service request email address.
3. In the Email Subject type the name of the request type, a submitted request email will soon follow.
These are a list of possible errors that could happen when a service request email is sent. Please see the follow list below:
If the email sender lacks permission to create a service request, they will receive an error message.
This error message occurs when there is an error with the tray.io platform itself.
If the email sender is not in iOFFICE they will receive this error message.
Request Type Error
If the email sender did not send a valid service request type, and the default type is also invalid they will receive this error message.
If the email sender lacks a space assignment that is required to create a service request they will receive this message.
This is what was achieved and what was omitted in this how-to.