Managing Attachments and URLs on an Asset
Adding an attachment to an asset can be easily done by following these few simple steps:
This article applies to + Basic, + Professional, and + Enterprise.
1. Start by clicking on the Modules tab, then click on the Assets icon on the main ribbon.
2. Create a new Asset or open an already existing Asset from your Asset list.
If creating a new asset, all required fields must be complete and saved before you can proceed to Step 3.
3. Click on the Attachments tab.
4. To attach a file, click on the Attach File option from the drop-down menu, then the Choose File button, and then select the appropriate file.
To add a website link, click on the Website Link option from the drop-down menu, then enter in the URL and name into the provided space.
5. Click on Add Attachment icon. Once you have finished this step, you have successfully added an attachment into your asset and are ready to proceed.
6. To update an attachment or URL, click on the Update icon on the right. After doing so, enter in the correct information to the appropriate fields. For help in doing so, return to Step 4.
7. To delete an attachment or URL, click on the Delete icon on the right. A pop-up menu will appear asking you to confirm. Upon clicking on OK, the attachment will be deleted.
If you need to enter in a new attachment or URL and need help, return to Step 4.