Managing Attachments and URLs on a Customer Record
Adding an Attachment or URL to a Customer Record can be easily done by following these few simple steps.
This article applies to + Professional and + Enterprise.
1. Click the Module tab, then click the Customers icon on the main ribbon.
2. Create a new Customer Record or open an already existing Customer Record from your record list.
If creating a new Customer Record, all required fields must be filled in and then saved before you can proceed to Step 3.
3. Click the Attachments tab.
4. To attach a file, click the Attach File option from the drop-down menu, then the Choose File button, and then select the appropriate file. To add a website link, click the Website Link option from the drop-down menu, then enter the URL and name into the provided space.
5. Click New Attachment. Once you have finished this step, you have successfully added an Attachment into your Customer Record and are ready to proceed.
6. To update an Attachment or URL, click the Update icon on the right. Enter the correct information in the appropriate fields. For help in doing so, return to Step 4.
7. To delete an Attachment or URL, click the Delete icon on the right. A pop-up menu will ask you to confirm by clicking OK. If you need to enter in a new Attachment or URL and need help, return to Step 4.