Copying an Inspection
Copying your Inspection is an integral part of completing your Inspection. The Copy Inspection command allows you to create a new Inspection based on an existing Inspection. You can use an Inspection that contains frequently encountered issues as a template to create similar Inspections.
Contact, Labor Date, Hours, Labor Rate, and Budget ID will not be posted until the Inspection is complete.
This article applies to + Professional and + Enterprise.
1. After logging into your ManagerPlus account, click on the Inspections icon in the ribbon on the main page.
2. Open the already existing Inspection that you wish to copy.
3. Select the Copy Inspection field, found on the bottom ribbon.
4. Select the items you want to include in the Copy by selecting the appropriate checkboxes. You can include any of the following: Notes, Attachments, and Custom Fields.
5. You can then copy the Inspection in one of two ways. For a single copy of the Inspection, select the Copy and Close icon, and you are finished. For multiple copies, select the Copy icon, then repeat Step 4. and Step 5. until you have the desired amount of copied Inspections.