Managing Notes in a Vendor Profile
Managing Notes in a Vendor is an integral part of completing your Vendor profile. Managing Notes is an important feature of a Vendor.
This article applies to + Professional and + Enterprise.
1. Click on the Modules tab, then click on the Vendor icon on the main ribbon.
2. Create a new Vendor or open an already existing Vendor.
If creating a new Vendor, all required fields must be filled in and then saved before you can proceed to Step 2.
3. Click on the Notes tab.
To create a new Note, go to Step 4.
To modify an existing Note, go to Step 6.
To delete an existing Note, go to Step 8.
4. Select the New Note icon.
5. You will then have the chance to add the desired message in the Note section. Once completed, select the Save icon, and you will then have successfully added a Note to your Vendor profile.
6. To modify an existing Note, after opening an existing profile, click on the Update icon.
7. After clicking the Update icon, you may now update the Note, then click on the Save icon.
8. To Delete an existing Note, after opening an existing profile, click on the Delete icon.
9. Once you click on the Delete icon, a pop-up icon will appear asking to confirm the Delete action. Click on OK to confirm the deletion and you then have completed the action.