Asset Status - Create and Edit
This article will help you manage your Asset Statuses, including Creating new statuses, and editing existing ones.
All changes to your Asset Settings will impact ALL users of the program
Settings > Module Settings > Assets > General
- Log into your ManagerPlus account and click on the Settings icon located on the left.
- Click on the Assets icon under the Module Settings section.
- You can see three sections at the top of the page:
- Select General
- General controls which statuses are available for your assets.
- Status List shows the names of all current statuses.
- Active indicates the status should be treated the same as the ACTIVE status
- Assets with an active status will behave normally
- Assets with an inactive status can still have work orders created, but their PMs (on their Maintenance Plans) will not come be included on the PM Management board (thus, not be eligible to be automatically turned into a work)
- Default selects the default status every time an asset is created, and can only be designated to a single status
To create a new status:
- Click the + button. The new status line will appear.
- Enter the name of the new status
- By default, the new status will be treated as an Active status . Uncheck the box if it is not.
To edit an existing status:
- Click the pencil to unlock the status
- To delete the status, click the red trash can