Managing an Attachment on an Asset
The Assets Module is the heart of the ManagerPlus program. It is where all of your equipment, facilities, and grounds are defined and maintained.
One of the major advantages of ManagerPlus is the flexibility it gives to define and maintain almost anything that needs scheduled maintenance.
Managing an attachment to an Asset can be done in a couple ways: M+ Mobile App and Request Management Console.
Managing an attachment to an Asset using the Request Management Console:
1. Log into ManagerPlus and click on the Assets icon on the side ribbon.
2. Create a new Asset or open an already existing Asset from your Asset list.
If creating a new Asset, all required fields must be filled in and then saved before you can proceed to Step 3.
3. Click on the View Asset Details icon. A side panel will appear giving you several different options.
4. Click on the Attachments tab.
5. Select the file to attach, or drop the file into the Drop Files Here icon.