Lightning Inspections are available for all Lightning Experience customers. Inspections are the most common form of preventive maintenance with most maintenance departments.
Inspections are performed for a variety of reasons:
- Verifying safety
- Confirm system readiness
- Proactively looking for potential issues and problems.
How you respond to a discovered issue depends on many factors:
- The industry you work in
- Nature of the problem discovered
- Resources available to respond
No matter the nature of your inspections, ManagerPlus Inspection assists in tracking When inspections need to take place, What needs to be inspected, and How to respond when issues are discovered.
Key Benefits and Features
- Inspection Template Builder
- Ability to add new inspections to your existing new Work Order PMs
- New Operator Users for individuals outside the maintenance department (license required)
- New Inspection desktop module allows you to monitor failed inspections that demand your attention
- Inspections can be performed outside the maintenance department with the Operator Companion Web App
- "On-The-Fly" Pre-Trip/Post-Trip Inspection capability
- Inspection Templates can now be designed in your settings library for any inspection scenario
Use this feature to...
- Allow Operators (rather than just the maintenance staff) to perform ManagerPlus Inspections & pre-checks before running equipment or using an asset
- Demonstrate OSHA safety compliance on each of your assets
- Perform inspections - on their own or as part of existing work orders!
- Establish Inspection templates that can push inspection availability to all similar assets