Managing Notes to a Part Record
Managing Notes in a Part Record Inventory is an important feature of creating a successful Inventory profile and can be easily done by following these few simple steps:
1. Start by clicking on the Inventory icon on the side panel.
2. Create a new Inventory Item or open an already existing Inventory Item from your Inventory list.
If creating a new Inventory Item, all required fields must be filled in and then saved before you can proceed to Step 3. If you need help on how to create a new Inventory Item, see the article, “Creating an Inventory Item Manually.”
3. Click on the Details icon, followed by the Notes icon.
4. After clicking on the Notes icon, select New Note.
To modify or edit a note, go to Step 6.
To delete a note, go to Step 7.
5. Once the note section has opened, enter in the desired notes to the provided space, then, when completed, click on the Add Note to complete the process.
6. To modify or edit a Note in a part record, click on the Update icon. You will then be able to edit the attached note. Once completed, click on Update Note.
7. To delete an existing Note, click on the Delete icon. You will be asked to confirm the deletion. Once you have confirmed the desired Delete action, the note will be permanently desired.