The Invoices module allows you to create digital invoices to be sent to your customers. These can be created as needed or auto-generated when a work order is completed.
Let's say you have repaired a piece of equipment for one of your customers or for another department within your organization. You track who did the work, how long it took, and how many parts were used. Your total costs are $190.79
You have a client agreement to perform the work for $200 per hour. The parts used will be billed with a 30% markup.
The customer invoice lists the total cost at $350.53. You see a net profit of $159.74.
|Work Order||Customer Invoice|
Employee Labor: $75
Unlike the work orders, customer invoices don't concern themselves with the names of the employees who did the work.
Instead, it lists what services were provided, what parts were used, and their costs.
Key Benefits and Features
- Create customer invoices on demand
- Connect to your work orders, to auto-generate customer invoices
- Set price points to pre-determine the markup percentage on labor and parts used
- Set fixed prices for services that are always delivered at a guaranteed amount
Use this Feature To...
- Set and track custom rates, agreed to with preferred clients
- Let Lightning generate the invoice for you automatically, when the work order is completed
- Go paperless to lessen clerical errors. Digitally transmit invoices to your clients
- Easily view and manage your outstanding invoices and totals