Let's say you have a PM that only needs to be performed during the cold winter months. Perhaps it's a school bus that only needs a regular service only during the school year (and not over summer break). You can create specific seasons during which you perform a PM. This can be customized to your unique maintenance needs:
- Traditional calendar seasons (Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter)
- Event seasons (Summer break, Busy Season, Harvest)
- Seasonal business cycles (Ski Season, Allergy season, Football season)
Using the PM Schedule Rules + Add Season option allows you to:
- Create a custom season
- Name the start date
- Name the end date
PM's with a Season attached will only occur during that time period. Once the time period has ended, the PM will be suspended, until the season comes up again.
- Log into your ManagerPlus account and click the Settings icon on the side ribbon
- Once you have clicked the Settings icon, you’ll click the Maintenance Plans button, found in the Libraries section
- Open the desired Maintenance Plan
- Open one of the PMs in that Maintenance Plan
- Under Schedule Rules, select Create New Rule
- Create your rule, then select + Add Season
- Select a Season. If the desired Season does not appear, select New
- Fill out:
- Season ID (name of your desired season)
- Start Month / Day
- End Month / Day
- Select Save
Doing this will cause the PM to only occur between the start and end days of your selected season.
NOTE: Seasons cannot be edited, once they are in use by any PM. If a different season period is needed, it will need to be newly created.