Creating an Advanced Report
Creating an Advanced Report from your Business Intelligence module is a simple process. The following steps will help you create an Advanced Report:
1. After logging into ManagerPlus, click the Business Intelligence icon in the ribbon on the main page.
2. Click the Create New Report icon on the top left corner of the page, followed by Advanced Report.
3. Name the new report in the field Enter the Report Name section and select the folder for the report, then select Next.
4. Then, select the categories you wish to include in the report. When you have selected the desired categories, click Next.
There is the option to suppress any duplication's in the fields selected. Click the box next to the field and this will remove any duplications.
5. Select the appropriate Sort Fields. After selecting the Sort Fields, click Next.
6. Select the appropriate Filters. After selecting the Filters, click Next.
7. Pick the appropriate Layout column. After choosing the Layout columns, click Finish.
8. Now run the report by selecting it in the folder it's created in.