Adding Requests Custom Fields
Adding custom fields to your Work Request Management module is easy to do and can be done by following the steps below.
1. Log into your ManagerPlus account and click on the Settings icon.
2. After clicking on Settings, you will then click on the Requests icon, which is in the Module Settings section.
3. Click on the Add Custom Field icon at the bottom of the screen.
4. A pop-up window will appear, where you will need to click on the New button.
5. Next, fill out the information for, Field Name, Group, and Data Type, then click on Save.
6. Once the Save button has been clicked, the custom field will appear under the custom field section, where you will have the chance to select if the newly created field needs to be required or not.
7. To delete the Custom Field, simply click on the Delete icon on the far right-hand side of the screen.