Administrator Access is required for this feature
All changes to your Work Order Settings will impact ALL users of the program
Settings > Module Settings > Work Orders
- Log into your ManagerPlus account and click on the Settings icon located on the left
- Click on the Work Orders icon under the Module Settings section
- You can select between these five (5) sections:
By default, you will land on the General tab first.
- There are three (3) section on the Work Order Settings - General Tab:
- General Settings
- Require reset logs for PM's and Component/Tire Installations
We'll visit these three sections in order of appearance.
- New WO#: Set the next work order number here. Subsequent work order numbers will increase by one (1)
- Overhead Part Markup: This option marks up parts by the percentage, by the percentage (%) you set here. This allows you the ability to account for your overhead expenses. NOTE: Does not affect your invoice price points or markups
- Autolink Parts to Assets: This automatically links parts used on work orders, to the asset that was worked on. This automatically creates an accurate part list for your asset
- Set Inventory Consumed to Completed Date:
- ON: Sets the consumed date of parts used on work orders, to the work order's completed date.
- OFF: Sets the consumed date to the day you listed the part on the work order
- Schedules Due At: Set the percentage at which the program should consider your PM schedules as being "Due."
For Example, if you set this to 90%, the system will indicate early that it's time to turn your PMs into Work Orders, once they cross the 90% mark
- Post Budget Transaction On: Determine when you would like budget expenses to "hit the books." Either:
- Date Completed: The recommended, default setting
- Date At Time Posted: Used only if your organization has a policy against backlogging expenses
- Post Re-Posted Budget Transaction: If you reopen a work order, the recorded transaction is reversed. This setting let's you decide when the reposted transaction should be dated:
- Stay with the Date Completed (the recommended, default setting)
- Go with the new Date of Time Posted option (Used only if your organization has a policy against backlogging expenses)
- Default Work Type: New, unscheduled work orders will start with this work type (does not apply to scheduled PMs, which have their work type pre-set)
- Assign Vendor: Gives you the option to assign Vendors to a work order (rather than just users of the program)
- Other Cost Types: Establish your choice of line-item expense options, that can appear on a work order. NOTE: Work Orders and Purchase Orders share this library
- Failure Codes: Sets the options that should appear, on Work Types that have the Failure Mode turned on (see Work Type section below, for more details)
Require Reset Logs for PM's and Component/Tire Installations
- Days since last entry: This allows you to set a requirement for meter/logs being entered on a timely basis.
For Example: If you set Days since last entry to 7, and it has been 10 days since the last hour meter reading on your forklift, any work order created for that asset will require you to update the hour meter before you can complete it. If it has been less than the days set here, the work order will not force you to include a meter reading.
There are three system-generated Data Confidence Levels that the system can display: