The Hummingbird app can be used to create service requests for workstations and meeting spaces in your building. Once you successfully sign in to the Hummingbird app, use the following procedures to create service request tickets.
Create a Request from the Home screen
- Tap the Create Request button on the Hummingbird Home screen. The Create Service Request screen displays, with your assigned space selected by default. This screen lists common and recent request types on the Common tab and the Recent tab, respectively.
- (Optional) To change the default location, tap the location listed at the top of the screen. The Location screen displays, where a new space can be selected.
- Tap the request type you want to add. You can select from the common or recent request types or search for a specific request using the Search field at the top of the screen. The Request Detail screen displays.
- Enter the details of the request on the Request Detail screen. The fields available on this screen vary by request type and the settings defined for your center.
- When you are finished entering request information, tap the Submit button to submit the ticket. A confirmation screen displays, and you can tap the Home button to return to the Hummingbird Home screen. The new request displays in the Service Request section.
Canceling a Service Request
Do you have a service request ticket you no longer need? You can easily cancel service requests associated with you in the Hummingbird app. To cancel a request, access the request by tapping the record in the Service Request section. The Request Detail screen displays. Tap the Cancel Request button at the bottom of the screen. The request is canceled and the Hummingbird Home screen displays.