If this is your first time visiting a facility, use the following procedure to check in using the Visitor App.
- Access the iPad displaying the Visitor App.
- Tap the Check In button on the Visitor Home screen. The Check In screen displays, and a window displays to allow you to search for and select a host.
- Enter the name of your host in the Search field.
- Select your host from the displayed list. The selected host's name displays in the Host field, and a window displays allowing you to select a visitor type.
- Select a visitor type, such as vendor or guest, from the displayed options. The selected visitor type displays in the Visitor Type field.
- Make entries in the additional fields as necessary, tapping the Go button between each entry to proceed to the next field.
- Once all required entries are made, tap the (Proceed) button in the top-right corner of the screen to continue. The front-facing camera is activated, allowing you to take a picture for your visitor badge.
- Adjust the camera and tap the Capture button to take a picture for your visitor badge, and then tap Use Picture in the bottom right corner. The Agreements screen displays.
Note: If you are not satisfied with the picture as taken, tap Retake in the bottom left corner and repeat step 8.
- Read the displayed agreement, such as a non-disclosure agreement, and sign your signature in the Signature box.
Note: If you need to start over and sign a new signature, tap the X (Cancel) button to clear the entry and start over.
- Once your signature is entered, tap the (Proceed) button in the top-right corner to continue.
- A confirmation screen displays, and if badges are being used at the facility the visitor badge prints at the corresponding bluetooth printer. In addition, an email is sent to your host to confirm your arrival.
Once you have completed your visit, use the Checking Out - Visitor App procedure to check yourself out of the facility.