Workpoint Safe Spacing Floorplan Viewer Dashboard
- Last updated
- Save as PDF
As return-to-work guidelines and strategies evolve and the maintenance of safe spacing in the workplace is a consistent concern. Whatever distance an organization decides to provide to its workers in any location, Space Planners need to know:
- how many workpoints meet the requirement?
- where any problem locations exist so they can further investigate or identify which spaces to take offline in order to maximize safe capacity.
Insights' Safe Spacing Dashboard provides:
- a filter to restrict the scope of evaluation to any single or multiple portfolio locations.
- adjustable ‘safe’ distance.
- summary metrics that provide overall context.
- charts to focus attention on the highest priority locations by percent or total count of issues.
- drill-down links, that include a link from individual floors to the Workpoint Safe Spacing Floorplan Viewer Dashboard.
Special Data Elements
Working from Home or Office is a set using a flag on a person, refer to Bulk Update Person.
Spaces Below Minimum Separation - this is the number of spaces within the scope of the filter whose center-to-center linear distance is less than the Minimum Separation Distance (this can be set in the dashboard filters).
Minimum Separation Distance filter - This parameter allows planners to evaluate the effect different ‘safe’ distances on their portfolio’s capacity. Can be specified as Feet or Meters. Default is 6 feet.
Click on any city or building bar, a pop-up menu displays, and then click the Safe Spacing Dashboard (drill-in). This will filter the chart and reload the dashboard.
- Click on any single floor bar in a floors chart, a pop-menu displays, and then click the View Floorplan. This will load the Workpoint Safe Spacing Floorplan Viewer Dashboard and filter the chart to the building and floor.
The Safe Spacing evaluation requires Serraview to contain floorplans with identified workpoint locations.