New Features and Changes
My Workplace Portal Configuration – control the information that displays in your Workplace Portal.
Snapshot Management - changes and improvements to the way you create and manage your snapshots
Configuration of Service Request Forms – control the information and content of your Service Request Forms
Region Multi-Selector in Reports – Select multiple buildings or multiple floors in the same building, select multiple cost centres or teams
Error in My Workplace Portal when adding and deleting people. (Fixed in Build 2.32.19675)
- An error occurs when you add, delete and then re-add the same person within one editing session. A fix has been developed and will be available for deploy shortly.
- TEMPORARY WORKAROUND: try to avoid this action and save between all changes.
Alignment issue with Service Request Forms when changes are made in Configuration. A fix has been developed for deploy shortly. (Fixed in Build 2.32.19675)
- If you edit the costs in a Service Request, then click save and then send approvals, you can cause the software to crash.
- TEMPORARY WORKAROUND: There is no need to click save prior to sending approvals. When sending approvals, it automatically does a save.
Running Reports - Configuration Snapshots Error (Fixed in Build 2.32.19675)
- When running reports (usually report 22), the user receives an error stating the Configuration-Snapshots action is required to run the report. This is happening to report that allow you to run with a snapshot of data and affecting users that do not have the secured action to create snapshots.
- TEMPORARY WORKAROUND: Add the secured action 'Configuration-Snapshots' to that person's role. You will only need to allow this secured action temporarily. A fix has been developed and will be deployed shortly.
Conflicts Resolution Error in Move Projects (Fixed in Build 2.32.19675)
- An error may be received when running a move project report where there are unresolved conflicts. A fix is currently being developed.
Freeze occurring in the VBS team grid (Fixed in Build 2.32.19675)