- Last updated
- Save as PDF
Our product support covers the following topics:
Eptura commits to digital accessibility for all people of all abilities. We apply relevant accessibility standards to deliver on this commitment. View our Accessibility Conformance Reports, in Our Commitment to Digital Accessibility.
Training and Videos
Find out about our Serraview Training for Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced training. Also, we provide short videos on various topics.
When you click the Help icon sub-menu displays the quick links to the Knowledge Center and Product Support.
This link takes you directly to the module's Knowledge Center articles.
Think link will take you directly to the Product Support panel.
Where you can go to either:
- This link takes you to the release notes.
- This link takes you to the Knowledge Center's homepage and the center contains the following:
- Product content - What's New; Release Notes/Highlights; Abbreviations; Glossary; Operating Environment; Security and Privacy; Release Management; FAQ; Troubleshooting.
- User content – Recommended/best practices on how to use modules and this includes process and procedural instructions.
- Technical content – How to onboard, implement, install, configure, or integrate with the product.
Suggest a Feature
- This link takes you to UserVoice and we would like to hear from you, our customers, on what’s important to you so we can build features that will address your corporate estate needs and provide a delightful user experience. Learn how to submit a feature request, see Suggest a Feature.
Submit a Support Request
- If you experience an issue with Serraview or have any questions, there will be one or more System Administrators (super users) within your Corporate Real Estate team who will be able to assist you with certain issues. When System Administrator is unable to assist, they may raise a support ticket, or ask you to raise one directly with Serraview Support team. Learn more about Serraview Support.
- If your System Administrator wants to refresh the UAT environment's database then this can be requested, learn more in Request to copy the PROD database to the UAT database.
If you are finding that your users are sending in tickets that would be better handled by your Serraview System Administrator then you can change the link to your internal support ticketing system or to an internal support email address. For more details, see Set up the Product Support link.
Our Release Management approach for Serraview is to use Continuous Delivery. We will release upgrades to your Serraview instance by using continuous delivery.
Learn more in Serraview Release Management
Product Upgrade and Maintenance Windows
The purpose of this window is to provide the Eptura team with a known window to deploy product upgrades (new releases).
Learn more Product Upgrades and Maintenance Windows
Serraview Services Status
You can view the Serraview Service Status page to find out the status of the services and details of maintenance events. Learn more Serraview Services Status.