Activate CoWorker to gather space-level data from the CoWorker sensors.
- Set up the physical sensors in your office.
- Make sure the physical sensors are labeled with the correct building, floor, and space code. This is used by SiQ to map the sensor and to the space.
- You will need CoWorker admin privileges to complete this setup.
From the SiQ Web App, complete the following:
- Click your Profile Name in the top right corner.
- Click Settings. The Settings screen displays.
- From the left menu, click Integrations.
- From the Third Party Integrations area, click the READ MORE link. The Integrations screen displays.
Navigate to the integration:
- From the left menu, click Sensor Systems.
- For CoWorker, click the Activate button.
The Sensors and IoT dialog displays.
- In the Domain field, enter the CoWorker domain.
- In the Username field and Password field, enter in the CoWorker credentials.
- Click the Activate button.
Reports and Views
The space-level data will populate the following Sensor Insights reports:
Also, you can use the Floor Map's View Filter to display a live view of the occupancy, see Show the Live Mode on the Floor Map.