The LobbyConnect 3.0 app let's you elevate your visitor's experience from start to finish with a streamlined visitor management system. Speed up check-in with pre-registration, establish custom visitor types with contracts, and maintain digital visitor logs to keep your employees and office secure.
- Simplified guest check-in flow: we gather details from your guest in a faster and more streamlined flow
- Enhanced security: Host search, returning visitor flow, and check out include exact email matches to ensure private information can't be discovered by other users
- Faster Load Times: Better handling of large host lists and visitor contracts
- Company branding: Select a color that matches your brand for fields and action buttons
- Keyboard improvements: With predictive text, keypad, and other subtle changes, guests will be able to input their information without frustration
- Automatic photo countdown: Instead of a somewhat awkward selfie, guests can position themselves for an automatic photo
- Clearer contract signing: Improved scrolling for longer contracts and better flow when signing
- Custom text fields: Gather custom information from your guests to help make them feel welcome in your space
- Intuitive Badge Printer set up: Simple auto detect to find printers on your Wi-Fi network or manually connect and test the connection.
What isn't supported?
We work hard to ensure a quality experience for our users. The V3 is at parity with V2 in all features except the following:
- Local Device Contact Sync: If you are using users from your device to populate the host list, you will need to use one of our user management integrations or input your contacts manually into the Teem admin.
- Streamlined Badge Sizes: We're deprecating any badge sizes other than the Brother 62x100 die-cut or continuous badge. If you are using one of Teem's default badge designs, your badge will automatically update to print on the new size. You will have to update the roll used in the printer.
- Visitor Type Logo: We will no longer support including a visitor logo to the visitor type.
- Phone Number Identification for Returning Visitors: We now only use email as the primary identifier for returning visitors.