General Maintenance Release - 2023 March
Fixes and Improvements
Release March 15th
- User Maintenance – Users could not upload an avatar to their user profile, and this has been fixed.
- Reservations Module - Authenticated users with permission to a Reservation Center could make reservations as other users using the external API /reservations endpoint in the same Reservation Center, and this has been fixed.
- Reservations Module – An issue the was preventing the Reservation Rules screen from loading has been fixed.
- Calendar Integration - When a Microsoft Exchange reservation was updated in iOFFICE to change the location, the updated event didn’t appear in the new location’s calendar. This issue has been fixed.
- Space Module - When you moved an employee into a neighborhood on a floorplan, that employee no longer counts towards the overall headcount of the floor. This issue has been fixed.
- Insights Module – The user fields defined in Admin > Users > User Fields were not being reflected in Insights > Create Report > Users Information > Fields List. This issue has been fixed.
Release March 8th
- Hummingbird app – The mobile app was not loading on sign in, and this has been fixed.
- Reservations Module – The module sent an email for space reservations that are missing the From data and To date. The occurrence of a special character in the username caused issue with sending email notifications and this has been fixed.
- Visitor Module – Visitors on the Visitor Watch-List were not added to the Visitor Queue and the security notification is not sent out. This issue has been fixed.
- Visitor Module - Visitor Check-In Notification emails sent to hosts showed the visitor check-in times converted to GMT regardless of the actual time zone settings for the visitor center. This issue has been fixed.
- Space Module – When the user displayed the floor and its floor plan and then clicked the Load Drawing button the Space Floor Drawing Maintenance screen didn’t load, and an error displayed. This issue has been fixed.
- Directory Module – The directory search didn’t provide the city and postal information, only the building address displays. This issue has been fixed.
- Service Request Module - When the user is in Space Desktop and they wanted to Create Service Request for a space, the service request location defaulted to where the requestor sits, not the space selected. This issue has been fixed.