To access the Move module from the Home screen, click the Move option located on the left-hand side of the screen. The Move menu displays, where you can select from a variety of options. You can also click the Move tile to access the Move Desktop screen directly.
The following options are available in the Move menu:
- Move Desktop: This screen displays a list of functions available in the Move module. The Move Manager section displayed on the right-hand side of this screen lists current move requests that have been recently submitted.
- Request Queue: This screen contains a centralized list of all requests to be fulfilled. You can use this screen to locate, view, update, and remove requests.
- Stacking Diagram: This screen can be used to visualize the current space utilization in a building. You can view utilization by room type or by groups such as cost center, organization level, or department. In addition, you can filter your data to view specific elements, including the number of users assigned to each floor, available square footage, whether the space can be occupied, and so on, providing you with the information you need to evaluate and optimize your space.
- Labels and Placards: This screen contains information on the print box labels and room placards while using the Move module.
- Submit Request: This screen is used to add a new move request.
- Request Calendar: This screen displays a calendar view of existing move requests, both approved and unapproved.
- Search History: This screen is used to search for existing or archived requests using a variety of criteria, such as the room number, the name of the user who requested the move, the request number or description, and so on.
- Reports: This screen contains information on the Reports available in the Move module.