The unified check-in feature allows iOFFICE and Teem to work in conjunction with one another. To access the feature it must iOFFICE Reservation and Teem must already be implemented. Once these are implemented the next step is to link iOFFICE with your Teem account. To do this do the following steps below.
1. Click Admin
2. Click Market Place
3. Click Teem Integration
4. Click the Link Teem Account button, and put in the Teem Credentials.
The next step is to add your device to Teem if it is not added already. To add a device to Teem do the following below.
1. Navigate to the Teem webpage and log in.
2. Once logged click the manage which is the gear icon
3. Click Locations
4. Click the Add Device button
5. Fill out the information in the prompt
5. Click Save
The spaces must be tied to an exchange address in iOFFICE and Teem in order for the unified check-in to work. To verify if ann space has an exchange address in iOFFICE do the following.
1. Navigate to the floor plan in which the space is on.
2. Select the Admin Mode
3. Select the space
4. In the input field fill in the exchange address information
To check-in or to make a reservation via hummingbird use the following guide: Checking in for a Reservation.
The unified check-in feature allows iOFFICE and Teem to work in conjunction with one another. This makes checking into reservations easier and more convenient. If you are interested in finding out more about how to activate this feature contact your Account Manager. If you have any questions, please call 713-526-1029 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.