Proxyclick and iOFFICE Visitor Integration
If you are using Proxyclick to manage your Visitors, this can be integrated with iOFFICE's Visitor module. This will enable you to:
- Preregister or register a visitor with iOFFICE'S Visitor module and this will flow to Proxyclick's Visitor logbook, and vice versa.
- Visitor statuses can be updated in either visitor dashboard and will be reflected in near real-time. The statuses include: Pre-registered/Expected, Lobby/On-site, Checked-in, and Checked-out.
Enable the Proxyclick Integration
For each iOFFICE Visitor Center you have you will need to set up a linked center. For example, if you have a centers in the following locations:
- Texas Office - set up a integration for the Visitor Center Texas.
- Singapore Office - set up an integration for the Visitor Center Singapore.
From iOFFICE enable the Proxyclick integration:
- Navigate to Admin > Marketplace > Proxyclick Onboarding.
The Proxyclick Linked Centers screen displays.
- Click Link Center. The Create link form displays.
- In the Proxyclick Location Id field, enter your identity number in the format CO-XXXXXXX.
- From the Center drop-down, select the iOFFICE visitor center.
- For the Enable email notifications either:
- Leave the default as ON
- Toggle the setting OFF
- If you choose to use Proxyclick to send out notifications but you have registered the visitor first in iOFFICE then Proxyclick will not send the "You have a visitor" email, so leave the default setting ON so the iOFFICE sends out the email notification.
- If you choose to use iOFFICE to send out notifications then you can toggle this setting OFF as iOFFICE will send out the email notifications.
- Click the Save button.
If you edit the Linked Center you will need to re-populate the User Name and Password fields.