The Centers option is used to add, edit, or disable your available centers. Also, you can add user permissions to the centers.
Navigate to Admin > Centers. The All Centers screen displays.
From this screen you can change:
- Sort order of the centers - click on a column heading to sort by the corresponding criteria.
- Display only a specific type of center - from the top-right select the Centers drop-down list and select the type.
Add a Center
You can only add a new center if licenses are available for the type of center you want to add. To add additional licenses, contact your Account Manager.
You can add a new center, complete the following:
1. Click the Add Center button on the All Centers screen. The Add Center screen displays.
2. From the Center Type drop-down, select the type. For example, to add a visitor center, enter Visitor Center in this field.
3. In the Name field, enter the name of your new center.
4. From the State field, select the state where the center is located.
5. From the Time Zone drop-down, select the time zone where the center is located.
6. (Optional) Make entries in the remaining fields in the Center Information section as necessary.
7. In the Hours of Operation section, enter the hours of operation for the center. Operational hours must match the working hours for each day. You can either select:
- All Day - If the facility is open 24-hours on a certain day, enter All Day in the field corresponding to the day.
- Hours - If the facility has defined hours then select Hours and then in the corresponding field and manually enter the date range.
After you have entered all of the information for the new center, click the Save button. The new center is added, and the All Centers screen displays.
Edit a Center
You can update the center information or hours of operations. Also, if you can change a Space Center to from square feet to meters, then see Set the Space Center to be Metric.
For the center you want to edit, click the Edit button. The Edit Center screen displays.
Make any changes.
Click the Save button.
Disable a Center
If you would like to disable a center, contact your iOFFICE Account Manager or Customer Support.
Set Permissions for a Center
Administrators can granted additional roles within the center display on the left-hand side of the screen in the Permissions section.
For the center you want to edit, click the Permission button. The Center Permissions screen displays.
Add a User
1. In the Search field, enter the user's name and select the user your want to add.
2. Select the role, either Administrator, Manager, or Operator.
3. Click the Add User button and the user is added.
4. Click the Save button.
Remove a User
1. From the list of user, click the Delete icon and user is removed.
2. Click the Save button.